In-line Fiber Optic Measurement cells
Kemtrak industrial process measurement cells are manufactured from the highest quality materials and are designed to the most demanding specifications to ensure long life and the highest reliability.
Industrial grade fiber optics transmit cold light to the measurement cell and back. The measurement cell contains no electronics, moving parts or sources of heat that would result in condensation on the optical surfaces and they are well suited for hazardous area operation.
- Zero maintenance
- Real time, in-line measurement
- Standard industrial designs e.g. DIN, ANSI, TriClamp, pipe thread (NPT, BSP) and custom design requests
- Sapphire windows
- Many materials e.g. 316L, hastelloy, titanium, PTFE
- Suitable for hazardous area use
- Temperature up to 275°C (527°F) continuous
- Pressure from 10 mbar to 200 bar (0,14 – 2900 psi)
- IP 68 (10 bar)
Contact a Kemtrak sales representative for more information.
How it works
Maintenance free industrial fiber optic measurement cells with scratch resistant sapphire windows have no electronics, moving parts or sources of heat.
A simple yet robust construction ensures a reliable measurement.